With the bell corkscrew BAROLO from Westmark MONOPOL Edition, the pleasure in a good bottle of wine begins with the opening. The hardened worm cuts into the cork smoothly and precisely. Thanks to the excellently finished mechanism, the cork is easily and quickly removed from the bottle. Because of the integrated flanges, the cork can be removed easily from the worm. BAROLO is the ideal tool for the exacting connoisseur. Made in Germany since 1879.
- Westmark MONOPOL Bell Corkscrew BAROLO - Made in Germany
- With cork-remover, superfine polished, satin-finished
- with hardened and polished, specially sharpened cutting thread.
- Well sharpened - gentle to the cork.
- Made by MONOPOL of Germany since 1879
- Comes in a gift box!
- Dimension: 6.49 inches x 2.75 inches x 1.37 inches
- Weight: 230 g