Attention ALL wine lovers in Singapore! Whether if you have your own cellar or you store at 3rd Party cellars. This wine storage solution is another life-changing product that we have come across other than Gabriel Glas!
Free delivery for purchase of 3 boxes and above! We have only RED and BLACK in stock.
Wine storage will be very much better and easier in many ways with Weinbox:
- You will be able to access your bottles at the bottom of the stack without lifting wooden cases/cartons anymore. i.e. say goodbye to back breaking sessions in the cellar! We have been there and done that – self storage so we know it well. Weinbox has trap doors at both ends where you can slot open and reach your bottles.
- You can store 12 bottles of any wines – Bordeaux, German Riesling/Alsace bottles, Burgundy (most of them except the wider base ones where likely 8 bottles) and Champagne (likely 8 bottles per box). This way, you can have a mixed case that is stackable! Whenever you need a bottle, simply open the flap to get it.
- Most importantly, you get MORE STORAGE per width of floor space! This is because the Weinbox is not as wide as a typical wooden case/carton. For example, if you store at Extra Space or Winebanc, you can store 9 weinboxes instead of 8 wooden cases (see photo below)! i.e. about 10% more storage! If you are at Premier Cellar, a typical cage will store 5 x 3 wooden cases but with Weinbox you can store 16 Weinboxes! 4 x 4 height. i.e. 1 extra case! Same if you have your own cellar at home. Per length of space, you can store more cases. Weinbox is taller so save floor space but stack it high. As you know our home cellar is very expensive! Space is $ in SG.
- If you are building your own cellar , do consider an aisle (say centre aisle) for Weinbox. This way, if you happened to move house, these weinboxes can be reused! i.e. you won’t lose all the money building carpentry work or metal shelfs/racks. If you have built your own cellar before you will understand how expensive carpentary work/metal racking work is. Even top restaurants such as the 3-Michelin starred Zen uses Weinbox in their entire cellar!
- This heavy duty plastic is designed to hold 12 bottles and is, of course, food grade plastic and FDA approved. Unlike cardboard cartons or wooden cases, this plastic will not degrade or susceptible to bugs! Yes, we have handled enough cartons to get bugs/fungus/mould on our arms!
Please take a moment to watch these videos as well as read the below advantages.
Weinbox – Installation (for fastest installation time, please also READ the instructions that come with the weinbox!)
EXTERNAL Dimensions of Weinbox: 485mm(L) x 266mm (W) x 247mm (H)
If you read and after doing a few, it will take you less than 1.5 minutes to install one weinbox. Please ensure the locking mechanism as shown in the video to achieve the design strength of the Weinbox.
Please remember to lock the trap/latch door too after taking or putting in wines. If you find the trap door a little tight or hard to pull up/unlock especially for weinboxes at the top levels, you may just want to latch back the trap door rather than lock. Do not worry, as long as you latch/slot it a little down, bottles will not fall out. Don't need to lock it down fully.
Disclaimer: iWine.sg will not be responsible for any damage or broken bottles as a result of incorrect installation, stacking and use of Weinbox.